Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Use of ALEX in the classroom

When I begin to teach, I can use ALEX in so many ways. One way I would use ALEX is to do lesson plans. I can look up examples of other lesson plans that maybe very helpful. I can also use ALEX to create my own lesson plans. I can look at different subjects and get ideas on how to do lesson plans and how to implement other thing in my own lesson plan. I can look at projects online to get ideas and information for my classroom projects.

Alex will also be useful to the students that I will teaching. Since there is a link for students I can encourage the students to use this website. We can use the website in the classroom or they can use it own their own. It has a link for other websites that can be tutorials for different subjects. The websites may be able to explain information to the student on a different level from how it was explained in the classroom.

ALEX is a great website and I will be using this information in my classroom. I will also encourage my students to use this information. There are so many uses for this website. The distance learning can be very helpful. A student may be able to take advanced placement course. They will also be able to take other courses that are not accessible at their school. With the improvement of technology, the online courses will be very useful for students to enhance their skills.