Wednesday, July 11, 2007

iPhone

The apple iPhone is a very useful tool/phone. It can be used for so many things. It is also very expensive. It has an easy setup. I guess this is good since it cost so much.
The biggest thing about the iPhone is you must buy it from an AT&T store, an apple store or online. Therefore, you must have wireless service with AT&T and qualify with good credit to get this phone. The iPhone can be used to watch movies, send email, and also listen to your favorite tunes. You can download movies also using the iPhone.

I don't think the iPhone will be used in the classroom anytime soon because of the price. I think it may be useful in the classroom but I don't believe it will be classroom friendly any time soon. It has been turned into more than a phone. It is a smaller version of the laptop computer with the ability to talk on it. With all the features I don't think people will do much talking on this iphone.

1 comment:

Jennifer Schwartz said...

Having to have a contract with one particular company does not sound appealing at all. I agree with you on that one.

Great post.
On another subject, I am on the web now!
http://www.johnstrange.com/edm310summer07/schwartz