Thursday, July 19, 2007

This class was a very good class for me. I didn't think that it was necessary. I thought that I was going to waste a whole semester learning excel and word. Even though I needed to learn some things in word and excel, I did not think I needed a whole semester to learn it. I must say that I have learned more than what I thought I would. Dr. Strange made the class very interesting and fun and I learned so much. I learned how to make a website and how to do shortcuts for spreadsheets. I learned so much for microsoft word that I never knew. I learned how to blog and what blogging is. Also I learned to do a brochure in microsoft word without buying other software. I learned how to put pictures and links in a blog. I also learned how to do powerpoint. This was major for me because I never how to do it and then when I learned it is so simple.

This class was a lot of fun. We did a lot of interesting projects. I am so glad I took this class. Thank you Dr. Strange for making the class so interesting.

No comments: