Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Website

My website is about some of my favorite theme parks. Some I have already visited and some that I would like to visit. I plan to take vacations and visit these theme parks with my daughter and other family. This will be so interesting and so much fun. I did not know there were so many theme parks in different states. It was really nice to see that there is a theme park in Las Vegas. This is a future vacation spot for me and I will get to take my daughter and visit the theme park. The whole family can have a great vacation.

Anyway, back to my website. My website is now complete. If I had more time I would put some audio on my website and a lot more pictures. I would also have more links to other theme parks. There are just so many theme parks. I guess that is the kid in me that is making me so excited about theme parks. I hope you enjoy my website as I enjoyed doing it. There is a link to my website on this page but you can also click here: CHANTAYE'S WEBSITE. I would love to hear your comments.

No comments: